Sunday, November 13, 2011

Chelsea Tea House



On a steamy hot morning this place has plenty of appeal. Most of the tables are outside under cover with the friendliest waitress this side of elfland. Our coffee order was taken as soon as we sat down and our food order was pronto at our table. The piped music was good until there was some off-the-wall choices. I prefer no music.

I especially recommend the mixed berry smoothie. The poached egg with avocado on sourdough hit the spot as did the extra healthy crunchy granola and yoghurt. Overall this is a comfortable and friendly cafe that I could go back to every day.

Cost for 2: $26
Rating: Vespa

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog. It is perfect for me.. to lust after Sydney food from afar and enjoy the sunshine. Love your rating system.. Vespa!! I'd give it two vespa's Carla

    ReplyDelete