Sunday, May 17, 2015

The 2107


This place is a gem. Tasty food, relaxing atmosphere, friendly staff and good value.

Just opened in May 2015, it is in the same premises where Avalon Brasserie was located.

Large,open and light filled inside with a north-facing outside area which is beautiful on those sunny winter days or balmy summer nights.

The lunch menu is lengthy and varied. There is also a specials board.

My eyes were immediately drawn to the fish tacos - my favourite.

We also ordered the raviolo filled with pumpkin and an entree of warm olives and sourdough.

All came in perfect time by the efficient waitresses.

It was simply fan -bloody - tastic. I could have eaten it all myself.

Rounded off with Sticky date pudding and Walnut meringue cake, two superb coffees (love the Rusty & Pablo blend), two glasses of wine. The works.

I was pleasantly surprised by a $90 bill. It is not often I am surprised on the downside.

I will be back for breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Better book ahead, I predict 2107 will be a winner.

Rating: Jeep Grand Cherokee

Price for 2: Wine, entree, mains, dessert and coffee $90.

Address: Cnr Avalon Parade and Bellevue Ave

Phone: 02 9918 4007

Website click here

1 comment: